Flender product line
Our total Flender product line for marine applications consists out of:
• NAVILUS propulsion gearboxes, arranged with horizontally or vertically placed input and output shafts and driven by one or multiple engines.
• NAVILUS gearboxes for drive (shaft) generators, dredge pumps, jet pumps and cutter drives.
• Flender FSG / SIG industrial and SIP / PLANUREX planetary gearboxes, for instance for winches or deck cranes.
• Flender bevel gear sets, for example for use in bow thrusters or pod drives.
• SIMOGEAR and MOTOX geared motors for auxiliary drives or systems like conveyors.
• Flender couplings like the type ARPEX, ZAPEX, N-EUPEX, RUPEX, EPLEX and many more to be used in for instance pump applications and other shaft-to-shaft connections.
• Any add-on parts related to mechanical drives like brakes, oil supply and lubrication systems, pressure and temperature monitoring devices.
The Flender product line is not limited to the before mentioned but also includes a wide range of special designs and former series that are still in production. Feel free to ask!