Inspection & Repair
Will get you further
Any inspection is intended to fix and assess the current condition of machinery by taking measurements and performing functional tests. In addition to judging the general condition of the drives, we will evaluate the vibration and temperature characteristics in the course of an inspection. Particular attention will be given to the lubrication conditions, involving checks of the oil level, oil quantity and oil lubrication plant. An additional oil sample may be taken and an oil analysis made. After this an inspection report is issued in which the inspection results are included along with a photographic documentation as well as recommended actions for repairs or materials to be purchased.
- Individual inspection and service concepts for maximum plant availability
- Inspection service to assess the current condition of drives
- Evaluation of vibration and temperature characteristics
The dedicated staff in our repair works offers you extensive know-how and many years of experience, especially in the repair of marine gear units. We also are your competent partner for the repair of gear units from the product ranges of Flender AG and Lohmann & Stolterfoht GmbH marine gear units as well as other suppliers. Our repair procedures refurbish your drive components to new condition so they attain long service lives and, after an upgrade, enhanced power levels.
- Cost-effective, condition-oriented care & maintenance and repair programs
- Projecting and realisation from a single source
- Engineering services like refurbishment/upgrading of drive systems coming from varying manufacturers.
- Timely execution of orders at short notice